Saturday, 15 June 2013

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Circle of Moms - Top 25 Homeschooling Mom's Blog contest!  It's such a big compliment that you would go to the trouble to vote.  I was added to the list late on but still came out 65th so thank you and thank you to the 2 lovely ladies who nominated me!

I just wanted to take the time today to say thank you to everyone really, all my readers, all the people who take time to comment, like, link up and share.  It keeps me going and makes me feel very appreciated, as well as motivated to know people really do like reading my posts.  I love to hear about and see how others have tried out the experiments and projects I regularly post on here too.
 
There will be, as always, more to come very soon!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, it is really inspiring. I'm new to home education and it's blogs like yours that have given me the confidence to take my children out of school :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you feel that way. How kind of you to tell me :) All the best in your HE adventures and if you think I can ever help feel free to contact me.

      Delete
  2. well done, you give me so much inspiration, we have only just started our home ed journey and my 4 year old will not be starting school in september, blogs you like yours keep me motivated and inspited, thank you x

    Sharon
    www.onelifeand3kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to tell me this Sharon, it's so lovely to hear. I can't wait to hear about your HE adventures :)

      Delete