Sunday, 15 September 2013

Wet walks and Good Company!

Yesterday we met up with a friend of mine in person along with her family.  We've never met in the real world, she is someone I've got to know through blogging and Facebook and it was such a pleasure to meet her and her very lovely family. 

 

 
My girls loved playing with her boys and by the end of the day we were all worn out from the day's adventures.
 
Today was Sunday and was so, so different in comparison to Saturday.  The girls were in busy mode, Chiara has been going through her insect book, reading, drawing and adding to her animal scrap book she does as a hobby.

Naomi got on with one of the computer programming apps I have on the iPad while Honi and Harmonie got messy painting!

Honi's painting...


Harmonie painting...

Honi done the next step to her experiment too.  One of the eggs we prepared broke but there was still this one...
 


I will post about what science experiment we're doing here very soon, if you want to know what we are doing here.

We took a stroll to the market at the Waterfront this afternoon and found a lovely birthday present for the girls' Nan.  It was brought from a local craftsman who makes them himself, I really think my mother-in-law will love it.

It was a proper lazy Sunday today.  I felt shattered.  I fell asleep really early last night and just couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried.  I'm not sure what happened, when I woke I still felt tired, perhaps it was all that walking, or even all that talking I done!  It was a lovely Saturday though. 

Actually, last night we took our evening walk and I did a couple of running races with the girls so perhaps that was it!  It was a rather wet evening walk but not as wet as this evening's walk, we got soaked but it was lovely and refreshing.  How Honi loved splashing in each and EVERY puddle she saw! 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment